Why rate your employer?
- It makes sense. They review you, so you should review them! Express yourself.
Is Employer Scorecard Anonymous?
- Yes. You do not have to give us any personal information, though we may request an email address.
Who will use this information?
- Our intent is to make this information available for your current or past employers, potential new employees or interested third-parties. This information should be useful in improving your company.
What stops people from making up fake employers, fake jobs and fake information?
- Our focus is to eliminate this type of false information. We believe most people are pretty honest. Stastically unreliable information and information outside statistical variances will not be included in any resulting study.
How can Employer Scorecard measure and rate employers?
- Employer Scorecard uses strictly quantifiable information. By only including raw data, the information will be relative and comparable.
Will my company have the ability to legally block, stop or take any legal action against me personally?
- Employer Scorecard is strictly a scorecard and has no specific intent.
We ask users of Employer Scorecard to score both positive and negative employer conditions.
Employer Scorecard is acquiring information anonymously and is a general measure of a company's effectiveness in caring for it's employees. How this information is interpreted is up to the interested parties. Employee Scorecard believes that this service will enhance and improve employer organizations.