It makes sense! They review you, so you should review them!
This website has been set up for this purpose.
Our survey is interesting, comprehensive and best of all, anonymous!
You can use this website for your own research for free, with only one caveat. In order to use this website, you must contribute to it.
CLICK HERE To Enter The HOW I GOT FIRED Story Contest!
|Take The Survey Now!|
|Click Here to start the employer survey!|
* EmployerScorecard.com "How I Got Fired" Story Contest!
* More Bug Fixes
Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter Social Media Coming For EmployerScorecard.com!
Get On The Email List Coming Soon!
Single? Try Pre-Dating Speed Dating Events!
|SEE OVERALL SURVEY RESULTS|
Why should I contribute?
4 Good Reasons.|
1. You will not be able to research any employer information unless you take the survey.
2. Your contribution may one day help some poor slob out there about to decide if they should take a job offer.
3. Don't you want to make the world a little better. The goal of employer scorecard is to make employer's better.
4. You can compare your survey results with others when you complete the survey. This is always a cool thing to know.
* Reischling Press Inc - Kennesaw, GA
* craig technologies - Orlando, FL
* Greenwood Hospitality - Allentown, PA
* City of Boise - Boise, ID
* CoCard Merchant Serv/Cashless Payments - Flint, MI
* North Raleigh Hilton - RALEIGH, NO
* Colorado State University - Fort Collins, CO
* Surya Carpet - Cartersville, GA
* Davids Bridal - Lafayette, IN
* Well Key Urgent Care - Knoxville, TN
Who Should Use This Site?
We've thought of many uses for this information. There are at least 5 major groups or more who are interested parties. They range from a person about to accept a job offer, human resource departments, management, and a variety of interested third parties.